Saturday, September 5, 2015

2.3 My Discipline



  1. What do students in your program learn how to do? The student in my field of study in the College of Arts, Letters and Sciences where I am majoring in Economy and Industry
  2. What do people who get degrees in this field usually go on to do for work? People in this field go on to work in administration and management positions. I currently hold a professional career position and I wanted to enhance myself professionally with a bachelors degree to be able to climb the ladder within my department.
  3. What drew you to this field? I have gone to college on and off for a few years and I wanted a degree which would make me a well rounded student with a diverse curriculum within my degree and with talking to my college advisor I found this degree being able to support my education and career.
  4. Who are the leaders/most exciting involved in your field right now? Why? These could be individuals people or specific companies, organizations, businesses or non-profits. I feel that Dean Joaquin Ruiz the dean of the College of Arts, Letters, and Sciences is the most exciting leader within my college with his innovative science research that he supports and brings to the University of Arizona.
What are the leading academic/scholarly journals in your field? Where are they published? Give us the names and locations of at least three.


  1.  

     

1 comment:

  1. In reading Chris and Mariana's posts I learned that in each of their fields of study they will be helping people as in my field of study I will administratively support others. The world can only continue to be a better place with each of us individually working towards a common goal of helping mankind in any kind of discipline we chose to earn. A similarity we all have in common is being great listeners with effective communication skills.

    ReplyDelete