Monday, September 14, 2015

3.5 Cluster of Economic Controversy



What I did in my cluster:

In my cluster I branched off from the Economic Controversy and showed are the different classes an of people and constituents are effected by the economy in some way and the way the leaders express their voice and what channel of means of communication they use. An example, our local state government of Arizona is lead by Governor Doug Ducey and he will give a State of the State address to discuss how our state government is doing and what can be done to make changes. Each group has their own opinions and ideas on how to make things better with change which might be for the better or can be worse.

Reflection

In Stephanie Vincent's and Steven Duron posts I saw similarities to mine and Stephanie's cluster and how we formatted our graphs. Steven  had a powerful cluster that flowed and reached out in swirled directions with branched out information. All of us have different types of styles that I found rather interesting in how we view information.






2 comments:

  1. I used the same program to do my cluster. I like how you broke off each group on the chart. It's very easy to follow and see who's involved.

    ReplyDelete